Hashrate Mining Farm Blog
Hashrate Farm is here to provide you with one of the top crypto mining investment opportunities on the market. The main focus for every investor is
If you’re looking to invest in crypto, then one of the best ways to do that right now is to invest in mining. Sure, coins can
Investing in the Hashrate Mining Farm gives you a unique opportunity to learn how to invest in crypto mining and make great money from it
Cryptocurrency Mining Blog
- Dingo crypto token flagged as scam over 99% transaction fee backdoorCointelegraph.com News - 10 minutes agoCybersecurity firm Check Point said it discovered a smart contract function called “setTaxFeePercent” which can reportedly change the contract’s buy and sell fees.
- Crypto needs ‘adult supervision’ and turmoil to ‘grow up’ — Microstrategy co-founderCointelegraph.com News - 28 minutes agoThe bankruptcies of once high-profile crypto players are “painful” but helpful said Michael Saylor but added industry oversight is still needed.
- a16z votes against proposal to deploy Uniswap v3 on BNB ChainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe venture firm used its 15 million UNI holding to vote against the deployment using the Wormhole bridge.
- First Mover Asia: Bitcoin Not Ready to Soar as Investors Await Fed Chair Speech, More EarningsCoinDesk - 1 hour agoALSO: As crypto prices rise, venture capital into the blockchain space is likely to rise. But will venture firms learn from their past overindulgences in the sector? Bitcoin dips below…
- FTX Asks Politicians Who Received Bankman-Fried Donations to Return MoneyCoinDesk - 7 hours agoSam Bankman-Fried and his companies showered D.C. with up to $93 million in political donations. Now, the bankrupt FTX wants its money back.
- StarkWare to Open Source Its Ethereum Scaling SystemCoinDesk - 14 hours agoThe tech company was valued at $8 billion during a funding round last year.
- Reduced To Penny Stocks In 2022, Public Bitcoin Miners Are Primed To Come BackBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 day agoAfter a historically-bad year for bitcoin mining, public companies that fell into penny stock status surged back in January following a strong bitcoin rally.
- Charlie Munger Doesn’t Understand Bitcoin: Michael SaylorBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 days agoWarren Buffett’s right-hand man hasn’t taken the time to understand Bitcoin, MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor said in an interview with CNBC.
- Australian Government Releases First Steps To Regulate Crypto And BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 days agoThe first steps of a multi-stage plan to regulate the cryptocurrency industry within Australia have been released.