Hashrate Mining Farm Blog
Cryptocurrency Mining Blog
- Crypto exchange HTX see outflows top $258M following exploitCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe Justin Sun-linked crypto exchange HTX has witnessed $258 million in outflows in the wake of a $30 million exploit in November.
- Google updates policy to allow ads for US crypto trustsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGoogle will allow ads for U.S. based-crypto trusts from January, with the change seemingly coming in the same month that spot Bitcoin ETFs are predicted to be approved.
- DeFi protocol Venus seeks to patch $270K hole from oracle incidentCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe DeFi lending and borrowing protocol has confirmed it was affected by a malfunctioning Binance price oracle but confirmed user funds were safe.
- Bitcoin's 4% Drop Cools Overheated Funding Rates, Data ShowCoinDesk: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data - 10 hours agoFunding rates for major tokens, including BTC, have normalized to below 0.1%, indicating an exit of over leveraged bulls.
- BTC, ETH, SOL and Major Altcoins Begin Asia Business Day in Deep RedCoinDesk: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data - 14 hours agoBitcoin and Ether lead in liquidation heatmap with over $335 million in rekt positions in the last 12 hours.
- Pudgy Penguins to Launch Webkinz-like Virtual World in 2024CoinDesk: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto News and Price Data - 1 day agoPudgy World, an interactive digital world available to Pudgy Penguin NFT holders, will become available in alpha mode sometime next year, according to the company’s CEO.
- Javier Milei: Why Argentina’s Libertarian President Entices Hope in BitcoinersBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 day agoJavier Milei has not voiced intent to adopt Bitcoin explicitly like El Salvador, but many of his policy positions naturally seem to lead in that direction.
- Spot Bitcoin ETFs Are Coming Soon. How Will They Be Redeemed?Bitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 days agoWhether the SEC permits Bitcoin ETF issuers to use in-kind redemption structures or requires in-cash only will impact both issuers and consumers.
- Defending The Undefendable: The Censoring MinerBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 days agoBitcoin is built on the principles of free association, and market incentives pushing people into a consensus arising out of that free association between participants. People seem to have forgotten…